The Bridges wellness projects are built around a vision – to create a loving home for the soul; a space where individuals feel safe to recognise and explore the freedom of being their true selves. It is a space designed for discovery and the gathering of experiences to cultivate both self and social growth.
Our philosophy prioritises the inner voice that speaks in all of us. The one that seeks to flourish in a complex world, that wishes to discover its own humanity and knows it deserves to interact at its best.
Our model of Active Wellness explores different wellness tools that provide nourishment, expression, and movement in relationship to the body, mind, and soul. Our central and guiding principle is :
focusing on determination, patience, and trust as the pillars for success.
Through classes, digital guides and personalised education, we help individuals build self-knowledge and their field of self-awareness:
- Our role is one of facilitation. We focus on supporting self-directed action to provide experiences and frameworks for balanced and sustainable living.
- We support individuals who are ready and motivated to make positive changes in the patterns of their lives and, in doing so, connect deeply with the body, the mind, and the heart to awaken the collective wisdom that lies within all of us.
- We choose to see life holistically through its beautiful connections.
- Through the art of reflection, we help individuals find clarity and the language to express their needs.
- By focusing on physiology, we help people restore the integrity of their nervous system, returning the body-mind connection to its natural state of inner knowing-ness and optimal rhythm.