Do you experience any of the following symptoms on a regular basis?
- Digestion issues
- Brain fog or memory trouble
- Back, shoulder, or neck pain
- Numbness in your arms or legs
- Reproductive issues or menstrual pain
- Stress, anxiety, or depression
- Fatigue or low energy
- Problems with sleeping
Unlock the power to heal your body using Spinal Flow, a wellness and healing technique developed by Dr. Carli Axford.
This method works on restoring the integrity of the body’s nervous system, supporting the body’s natural intelligence to heal and function at a higher level. Its benefits and gentle, holistic approach is appropriate for all ages.
It is a method that I use personally, as well as professionally, and is at the core of my fascination with physiology and human potential. It feeds my love for the wholeness of the human body, our processes of growth, and our inner wisdom to cultivate joy. I thoroughly enjoyed learning this technique in Australia, firsthand from Dr. Carli and her team.
Understanding the Spinal Flow Technique:
- Your brain, spinal cord, and nerves control and coordinate everything in your body and mind.
- When your nerve energy flows abundantly without obstruction through the 7 gateways (see diagram), your body and mind can communicate effectively, heal and self-regulate with full functionality.
- When blockages occur, these impede the nerve flow and compromise health and vitality.
- Blockages are caused by our inability to manage life’s 3 major stressors: physical, mental-emotional, and chemical, overwhelming the body and its ability to maintain equilibrium.
- The goal of the Spinal Flow technique is to locate the layers of tension along the spine and to remove them through increased awareness and actively expanding the areas of ease.